Monday, September 16, 2013

Book Review--The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa

Okay, so I'm officially into my trip, and I'm sure I'm loving it. While I have so many books to catch up on during my vacation, I've been thinking about the books that I've thoroughly enjoyed this year and The Unearthly is one of them. I wish the sequel was out so I could catch up on my vacation, but I've got plenty to keep me going! Have you heard of this one? If not, you should check it out!


The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1)The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no idea what to expect when I started this book, but WOW, I loved where it took me. Yes, there are vampires, and but I thoroughly loved this book. Gabrielle was a great heroine and I felt so bad for her. At times, I wanted her to handle things differently, but she never did anything that totally annoyed me. Andre was one of the bad boys you don't want to like but do. He's been around a very long time and so his reasons for doing things were rooted in experience.

Peel Academy had a Hogwarts vibe in a good way. I loved it, although, I wish the other students, teachers and well everyone would have been nicer to Gabrielle. I'm so glad I decided to read this book. The only thing I don't like is having to wait for the sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment